Trawler on cover of local (PNW) magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustBob

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
2018 Hampton Endurance 658
Just saw this today. I did a search for the first word of the boat name here on TF and didn't turn up anything, so not a member I guess. Maybe one our Gig Harbor members knows them. Photo taken in Gig Harbor, actually by a friend of mine.

Attachments

• trawlercover.JPG
    trawlercover.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 85
I've seen that boat a lot in GH. Very nice looking boat and I believe is kept near the City Dock.

My initial thought was an American Tug but the side rail going all the way aft to the cockpit ..... the side decks of the AT are VERY narrow and the pilot house doors dont seem to conform to the AT doors know, it looks all glass. All the electrics on the mast.... confusing.

I still learn towards an American Tug. The stainless plate on the bow looks identical to the AT's. The saloon windows, the same as the AT. The general lines and design look AT.
I can only conclusion I can draw is, all trawlers look pretty much alike.
Oh, the name is EIRINN ROSE.

Last edited:
Coast Guard lists it has a 2005 Tomco Marine Group, Inc. (American Tug) 41 by 16 feet. I won’t post the owner’s name.

Coast Guard lists it has a 2005 Tomco Marine Group, Inc. (American Tug) 41 by 16 feet. I won’t post the owner’s name.

Well, that confirms my suspicion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom