Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Casey6404

Veteran Member
I'll be in Morehead City, NC this weekend, Feb 23- 25, and was reaching out to see if anyone will be in the area that would be willing to give me a tour of their trawler or live aboard yacht. My wife and I are planning to do the Great Loop in a few years. Being in the boat pre-purchase stage, I'd like to tour a few boats and "pick your brains" on what to look for when purchasing. If anyone has a boat on the water or dry and would be willing to show me around, on Saturday,
I'd greatly appreciate it. I've thought about checking with brokers, etc in the area but really don't want a sales pitch while looking. I'd prefer a no pressure, friend to friend tour.

Greetings,
Mr. C. It probably isn't necessary to post in 3 different sections. I think most members keep pretty up to date on the new postings and would see your request in any of the sections you posted in. Perhaps delete 2 of the 3?

If the "delete" window has closed, click the exclamation mark to the left of your post under your name, and ask a Mod to do it for you.

I’m in the process of redoing a 41’ single screw Europa Trawler. The boat is located in Arapahoe (about 20 min. drive and a 20 min. Ferry ride from Morehead), but I’d be glad for you to take a look. We’re planning on the loop in a couple of years as well. You can e-mail me at ds@nc.rr.com if you’re interested in stopping by.
Don

I'll be in Morehead City, NC this weekend, Feb 23- 25, and was reaching out to see if anyone will be in the area that would be willing to give me a tour of their trawler or live aboard yacht. My wife and I are planning to do the Great Loop in a few years. Being in the boat pre-purchase stage, I'd like to tour a few boats and "pick your brains" on what to look for when purchasing. If anyone has a boat on the water or dry and would be willing to show me around, on Saturday,
I'd greatly appreciate it. I've thought about checking with brokers, etc in the area but really don't want a sales pitch while looking. I'd prefer a no pressure, friend to friend tour.

We have a 42ft Grand Banks at Southport nc Marina.
We will be there this weekend if you want to come

I do apologize for the multiple postings. Still kind of new to this forum etiquette. I really appreciate the replies and will be in touch with those that offered a tour.

Back
Top Bottom