Top Ten Rules Of The Boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wrong-O, Mr. Pierce! I take it you haven't found the banana yet?

I'm with these guys...I refuse to grow up!

Don't smell them yet!

By the way, I'm also a mental twelve-year-old.

Last edited:
Peter I always have an open ear.
By the way did you see the photos of the Excel laying in the sand at Blu Lion Lagoon or was it Mystery Cay.
Looks good with the heavy chain.
By the way I went down and had a look over Brian's boat today she sure looks the goods.
Cheers
Benn

Yes, those pics looked good - clearly it sets well. That's why I suggested N4712/Oliver talk to you and Rex about them - Excels that is...
A Nordy deserves the best in my view - especially as they are heavy boats with quite a high profile, so high windage.

I bet Brian is quite glad to have Insequent all fixed and bedded down finally here at home. Newport - thats up on the Redcliffe Peninsular isn't it..? I wouldn't mind having a gecko at it myself.

Sorry for thread drift - now where were we - yeah, that's right...rules...well as they say...rules is rules...the fewer the better...

Last edited:
Pete, Did you get my PM?

I sure have enjoyed reading this thread. I am working with my wife to fit my list onto a 5x8. Something we can give guest as they board for the first time. My list is too long, I have taken a little of everything from these posts mostly common sense but when I begin believing it's common that's when the mistake happens. I am also going to personalize some info on the boat, history and naming, etc.

Back
Top Bottom