Tmorrow is THE day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou_tribal

Guru
Vessel Name
Bleuvet
Vessel Make
Custom Built
We are finally schedule for splashing tomorrow 8AM (this is precise). Big day ahead with everything to bring back aboard and still some work to do when in the slip.

Hopefully we will not sink! If you don't see any post soon please send us your liferaft :D

L.

Yup, everything back in the boat...

Load it with the truck beside the boat on the hard...

or, 110 yards down the docks....

RB

Greetings,
Mr. L_t. PUT IN THE DRAIN PLUG NOW!!!!!!

Don't joke, we went to the boat yesterday just for this LOL! I forgot to put it back las weekend and called the marina just to be sure they won't have the good idea to put me on the water sooner than expected :)

L.

Yup, everything back in the boat...

Load it with the truck beside the boat on the hard...

or, 110 yards down the docks....

RB

Indeed the car will be loaded from top to bottom to put everything back in before we move it but we will still have a lot of thing to bring back before our departure.

Note: Yesterday they put a big cruiser on the water, while on the truck chassis the boat swung right/left when it started to float... result: 4 nibral propellers good to be recycled in cans for refried beans. This will cost them more than I will spend in fuel for the season.

L.

DRAIN PLUG??????:banghead:

oh yes and am happy to have one. Yesterday we cleaned the ER with the hose and I was happy not to have to have to clean this junk by hand with shop towels :)

L.

We launched about a week ago. Good luck.

Thank you! It will be all an event for me, our first launch after winter, but a bit anxious too :ermm: At least the engine started like a charm, this made my week!

L.

My first winter with this boat. I did the winterizing myself so I hoped that I did everything ok, apparently I did because no freeze damage. I installed a stern thruster and several new thru hulls so I was concerned about leaks but it was all good. Have fun.

Congrats on the launch date. Ya gotta love it when they splash your baby.

Congrats
We got splashed Wednesday morning. 5 minutes of engine time to make sure the cobwebs were out and made our 5 hour run to our summer slip.
Now if the rain would stop. Lol

Houston, the Bleuvet has splashed! :D (pictures to come later today).
It was a stressful moment but finally everything is fine... except that... I mounted this damned flybridge engine control reversed, if I push the lever I am going backward :facepalm:
So in other word, the empirical results showed that on the transfer unit the throttle is "pull the cable" and the clutch is "pull the cable to forward gear".
I will need to unmount this control for the 10th time, what a fun we have here!!! :dance:

L.

As promised here are some pics of Da Day!

20170526_082422.jpg

20170526_083721.jpg

20170526_083827.jpg

20170526_090152.jpg

20170526_090231.jpg

20170526_090307.jpg

20170526_090310.jpg

20170526_185556.jpg

L.

Yes, go you good thing. Great that you didn't have to say, "Houston, we have a problem..":D

Back
Top Bottom