Three million gallons of raw sewage spilled in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Makes little sense to call it a NDZ then, as they still are discharging treated sewage waste there. Rather discriminatory and inconsistent of them to not allow Lectrasans etc... My Lectrasan works fine, and I pump right into the Chesapeake Bay after it treats the waste. Getting fecal coli-form counts down well, bacteria grow fast anyway, start with a few, and you can have millions more, E coli is everywhere regardless of who discharges what and where, just the numbers change, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Agreed. Unfortunately, the folks making the decisions didn’t agree with me, and the rest of the boating community in Puget Sound, when they made their decision.

Agreed. Unfortunately, the folks making the decisions didn’t agree with me, and the rest of the boating community in Puget Sound, when they made their decision.

Whoever insisted on this, does not trust boaters, might as well say it, they do not trust the American public, so they pass a blanket law that says all must do .... except for the government in which we trust, they can discharge all the waste they want or need.

Force and Fraud

"Do as I say , not as I do."

All goverments do it.

The only question , do they fine you or shoot you for transgressions?

Boater discharge laws are also the product of another all too common government belief and policy, namely, that if you can't punish the guilty, then punishing the innocent, is the next best thing.

Back
Top Bottom