Thought it was a rat but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We brought our boat up the TennTom to Columbus Marina about a month ago and eased into a slip. I was on the boat that night by myself when I heard knocking on the hull - got out of bed and went out on the back deck to look around - nothing. But I still heard the knocking - started looking for Rod Serling ;);) Then a neighbor returning from a late night saw me and said "oh, forgot to tell you about the grass carp that eat the algae off of the bottom of our boats, sounds like a guy underwater with a small hammer" :banghead:

We brought our boat up the TennTom to Columbus Marina about a month ago and eased into a slip. I was on the boat that night by myself when I heard knocking on the hull - got out of bed and went out on the back deck to look around - nothing. But I still heard the knocking - started looking for Rod Serling ;);) Then a neighbor returning from a late night saw me and said "oh, forgot to tell you about the grass carp that eat the algae off of the bottom of our boats, sounds like a guy underwater with a small hammer" :banghead:

You’ll see boats with light bulbs shining very close to the water bow and stern, supposed to keep them away at night.

James

RT, I can't see your gifs either! And yes, I have a Mac.:blush:

Greetings,
Mr. C2. You just might be fortunate in that respect. Perhaps one of the tech gurus can explain this strange shortcoming. Maybe some apple thing is turned off or on or apple just doesn't abide with silliness.

RTF, I used to be able to see your gifs in action, so to speak, but lately have noticed they just come up as a blue square, yet I'm on exactly the same MacBook Air I have used for years. Not sure what has happened, but possibly in some update, settings have been altered, but if so, not by me. I'll look into it.
:confused:

The answer is that they may not display depending on your OS.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7846098

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom