Teddibear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
psneeled, are you implying that you like the look of this vessel or are you pulling my leg? Please remember that before you answer this, I have the highest regard for your experience and knowledge and don't know if I can survive a positive comment from you about this boat's look. :hide:
Bow looks low, could be just the angle.......:blush:

Teddi Bear was sold earlier this year. She is now Wine-N-Down.

It is a very nice boat. From earlier this evening ...

Rusty, do you know where her homeport is? I toured this amazing vessel years ago and still consider the ideal live-aboard...really more like a house boat yet thoroughly a little ship.

Not certain it's her homeport, but Wine N Down was tied up across from me at Liberty Bay Marina in Poulsbo when I left a few days ago. Looked like she may be there for the winter. When she was Teddi Bear she was there too.

Last edited:
Teddibear used to be up here in Sitka, her slip was right across from us. She was moved to the Seattle area when she was put up for sale.

Wine-N-Down anchored near us in Echo Bay/Sucia Island tonight. Hope to catch her on a dinghy drive-by before she departs!

Long telephoto shot.

Attachments

• D323095A-04A9-4167-8B07-0A1BD4F30773.jpg
    D323095A-04A9-4167-8B07-0A1BD4F30773.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
https://jmys.com/listings/florida-bay-coaster-64-red-head/
Isn’t this the boat the couple that started Active Captain bought? Now it’s for sale.

No, different one, that one is a bit larger and on the East Coast. This is the former Teddi Bear that was bought and renamed by new owners somewhat recently - the subject of the original post in this thread.

The current owners had posted a hello and a comment on the boat in another thread a few weeks ago but I can’t seem to find it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom