Tampa area river

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

p38

I was talking to a real estate agent about a house in apollo beach. Was told the canal limit the boat length to 35 feet, draft 7.5 feet

Does anyone have silimar info regarding other rivers in that area? I am particularly interested in:
Alafia River
Bullfrog Creek
Little Manatee River

Thanks in advance!

When you say "in the area", what are your parameters, how far from what? Will you be working in the area? I noted the three bodies of water you mentioned. Also, boating? What type boating interests you and ideally what type and size boat?

Greetings,
Mr. P38. Ask the real estate agent. He/she should either have ready access to that information or be able to find out. After all, YOU are the potential buyer.

My suspicion is the Apollo Beach limits you cite are rules instituted by a Home Owners Association. This would be the case for man made canals of which Apollo Beach has many. I believe Apollo Beach is not an incorporated entity.

Can't help you with the other areas cited. We looked at a few waterfront homes in the general area you are looking and in general, we were disappointed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom