Surveyor in Everett, WA area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 38'
Need an out of water survey for insurance.* Thought of using the same fellow that did the original survey when we bought it 5 years ago, but maybe go withg a fresh set of eyes.* Any recommendations for this area?
Thanks

I*will e mail you Monday the surveyor*I used.* *

Gerry Edwards at Reisner, McEwen & Edwards is one to avoid.* I could do a better survey over the telephone than he did in person.

Max Simmons wrote:

Need an out of water survey for insurance.* Thought of using the same fellow that did the original survey when we bought it 5 years ago, but maybe go withg a fresh set of eyes.* Any recommendations for this area?
Thanks
********* Max,* Are you changing insurance companys or did your current carrier require a new survey?

**********Curious* JohnP

Ever time a pull I get a below the water liner survey for my current carrier and also to shop to keep my current carrier honest.* However, being 33 years old the market is limited. It takes about ½ hour of rapping/tapping and he takers pictures and costs a couple of hundred. *This year I am changing the company insurance to a new broker so the boat insurance will follow.*

Current carrier is requiring it. It's been 5 years since last survey.

Back
Top Bottom