Stove top wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A330NRT

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Charis
Vessel Make
Custom 42' Pilothouse Trawler
I'm looking for a Princess 3 burner propane stove cutting board top if anyone knows where I might locate one.

Ken
MV Charis

Greetings,
Mr. A. You may be looking for a hinged model that attaches permanently to the stove in which case I can't help but we bought a wooden cutting board at one of the big box stores and screwed rubber feet on the bottom. The feet were positioned in such a fashion as to sit between the forward pot support rail, the sides and the back. No chance of it slipping off and extra counter space when the stove is not in use. When removed, the board sits on the counter on the rubber feet and doesn't slide around there either. Just remember NOT to put the board back on the stove if the stove is hot.

Thanks RTF, a good idea if I can't find an original. It had pins on the sides that went into holes on the pot rail and folded back in half against the backsplash.

Ken
MV Charis

Last edited:
Make a nice wood one. Cheating by buying and cutting one (or two) down is perfectly acceptable.

Here's my sink cut-out filler cutting board. Glued up out of plantation Teak left over from another job / another boat.

Attachments

• 2016-07-11 SinkInsert.jpg
    2016-07-11 SinkInsert.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom