Storables Store Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustBob

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
2018 Hampton Endurance 658
Was over at University Village (Seattle) yesterday to do some galley outfitting at Williams-Sonoma. I also wanted to visit a store I had seen walking by, but had never gone in: Storables.

Wow! Imagine plastic bins/containers in virtually any size you could ever imagine on a boat?

A few years ago a boat owner and I shopped at a restaurant supply to find containers to go in his fridge and keep everything from shifting about when underway (He had once opened the door and had about 15 items fall out all around him). We did fine, but there wasn't a ton of variety.

The product selection at storables is pretty incredible. I will be going back when our boat gets to Seattle and we want to organize storage in the galley, some of the under settee/couch type storage, and the laz.

Here is their website: https://www.storables.com/

If you are in Seattle, the U-Village store is a short Uber ride way from nearly anywhere. Pics attached, some kind of lame, sorry about that.

Usual disclaimer that I have no financial interest etc, blah, yada.

JustBob
M/V Mahalo - Blog

Attachments

• store-141109.jpg
    store-141109.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 65
  • store-051.jpg
    store-051.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 70
  • store-142002.jpg
    store-142002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 85
  • store-142558.jpg
    store-142558.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 88
I love that kind of store. There is something similar in the Houston area that David and I went to while visiting his sister. I think he had more fun than me!

My personal storage units are milk crates.

When building the bed in the fwd cabin , the size of milk crates was the spacing for the bed supports.

Same deal installing the dinette seating , milk crates were used to set spacing for the required woodwork under.

I love drawers as they look good and are great for storage , but far more effort to build , and should the interior evolve a shame to waste.

My storage units hold 24 cans and lay horizontal and stack quite well

Back
Top Bottom