SF Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Art

Guru
Vessel Make
Tollycraft 34' Tri Cabin
SF Boat Show

We plan to be there couple hrs tomorrow... 12 to 2:30 +/-

Art me Irish brother.

How was the show? See anything good? Give me a report

All the best to you and yours and happy cruising to you.

H. Foster

Wow Art, I would think the show would have been a big bang. You think these hard times had something to do with it?

Thanks for the report me Irish mate!

Wow Art, I would think the show would have been a big bang. You think these hard times had something to do with it?

Thanks for the report me Irish mate!

YUP! Change can create hard times and hard times can create change.

Change... the ONLY thing that's constant! :D

As well an unprecedented changes in merchandising techniques... away from brick & mortar marine stores, i.e. Ebay, Amazon,...even Google in general; simply type in a product name/type/maker and all sorts of web based dealers (as well as other things - lol) come up. Most on web carry prices and availability that beat the heck out of stores. Shopping for comparison is a breeze. Craigslist at sometimes very low prices often has what you want in used or new condition too; however, you take your chances on CL getting what you paid for!

All in all - we are internationally experiencing a changing of the guard. Days of build it here, ship it there, it sits on shelf, purchaser requests for it at counter, cashier provides change... Are History.

BTW Me Irish Bud - - > You up on “Trans Pacific Partnership”? Commen straight at us... Gonna change a lot o’ thangs!! Here’s a small blurb: http://ourfuture.org/20130823/congress-public-waking-up-to-tpp-threat?gclid=CNmflYyFobwCFa5DMgodOG8ABg

Cheers! - Art

!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom