Searching for a Seattle Boat - 60' Providence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBigWhit

Veteran Member
I have been searching for this boat for a while. I can't find much on line after 2017 where the trail goes cold. The boats name is/was Providence and is a Seaton designed trawler built by Sylte Shipyard in Canada. Last seen in Seattle area. I absolutely love the lines of this boat and want to make the current owners an offer they can't refuse.

Does anyone know the boat or where she might be located?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Whitney

Attachments

• Providence Oneil-60.jpg
    Providence Oneil-60.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 47
Findship Ap shows two "Providence" pleasure craft in Washington state, but both are 52 feet or so.

Still looking? It just went by me in Ballard

Still looking? It just went by me in Ballard

Did you get any photos by chance?

My broker contacted the owner last year and was told the boat is not for sale. Some day that will change and I hope I'm there when it does. Based on what little I have seen she is my perfect boat!

I was to busy gawking! I think it is berthed across from the Seattle yacht club. I’ll try to get some pictures the next time I get down there

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

This is the boat I was thinking of by the Seattle yacht club. Appears to be a sistership. The salon windows are unique to this model.

Didn’t know Providence had a sister ship.

Attachments

• PROVIDENCE.jpeg
    PROVIDENCE.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 17
IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4642.jpg
It’s heading back out the locks now

Looks like a beautiful day there. Probably not good timing to call and see if he wants to sell yet…

Yes. Weather has been amazing this last month. Looks like there are two you can go after now.

Back
Top Bottom