Score!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well done Ian! DeFever 44 is one of the boats on our short list should we decide to move up.

Verry, Verrry nice! Congrats!! As I mentioned some weeks ago - LOVE that engine room... :thumb: :D

Nice boat!

What are those things that appear to be attached to the valve covers? Some kind of valve cover vent filters or something? Where do the hoses lead?

Nice boat!

What are those things that appear to be attached to the valve covers? Some kind of valve cover vent filters or something? Where do the hoses lead?

My understanding is that the current owner (who is obviously a cleanliness Ninja) added some air compressor filters to deal with oil drip/mist from blowby. I really don't know why he thought they were necessary since the engine surveyor we used detected little to no blowby.

My understanding is that the current owner (who is obviously a cleanliness Ninja) added some air compressor filters to deal with oil drip/mist from blowby. I really don't know why he thought they were necessary since the engine surveyor we used detected little to no blowby.

Yo, angus - You mean PO don't you?? As you are current owner! Are you cleanliness Ninja also - LOL!! Should be easy to keep that baby pristine, as that's how you're starting out... already looks better than new! Enjoy the heck out of years aboard and abroad! - Art :D

Yo, angus - You mean PO don't you?? As you are current owner! Are you cleanliness Ninja also - LOL!! Should be easy to keep that baby pristine, as that's how you're starting out... already looks better than new! Enjoy the heck out of years aboard and abroad! - Art :D

Thanks, Art. Technically, he's the current owner until next week. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom