Satisfied with your railings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My long-term girlfriend, pictured above, is a former photo-journalist, and she takes lots of photos. She enjoys catching me in awkward poses.

My long-term girlfriend, pictured above, is a former photo-journalist, and she takes lots of photos. She enjoys catching me in awkward poses.

Oh oh... be careful now... I think this is a "G" rated forum. Don't let your GF catch you on too awkward a pose! - :lol:

Handrails

Mark, I agree with you on the Coots handrails except for the stainless steel welded to the steel gunnel. I fabricated stainless steel holding brackets with two holding down screws with Teflon gasket between.

Mark, I agree with you on the Coots handrails except for the stainless steel welded to the steel gunnel. I fabricated stainless steel holding brackets with two holding down screws with Teflon gasket between.

Haven't seen the need. The welded rails are well secured to the hull/gunwale.

Harvest Eagle and Carquinez Coot are the only Coots so far with the sail rig. Only six Coots built to date, but understand two more are under construction.

Haven't seen the need. The welded rails are well secured to the hull/gunwale.

Harvest Eagle and Carquinez Coot are the only Coots so far with the sail rig. Only six Coots built to date, but understand two more are under construction.

Go Coots GO!! Eight new Coots... which in decades turn into a bunch of "Old Coots"! :lol: :dance:

Railings? Railings? We don need no stinking railings!

Underway the after deck 13ftx15ft is about 4 ft deep, no railings required.

However 1 inch SS is nice to grab or fall on , compared to a wire.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom