Robertson AP200DL upper helm control / remote

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Outta Here
Vessel Make
1988 Grand Banks 36
Good afternoon from Texas. I have a 1988 GB36 with a (2) Robertson AP200DL (pictured) at the upper and lower helm station. The upper helm LCD have failed, but the unit works fine. I've reconfigured the upper helm and would like to add a remote vs the full function head unit. (Size and weather exposure constraints.) I've seen a few Robertson R100 and F100 remotes for sale online.

Does anyone here have experience with an R100 or F100 interfacing with an AP200DL autopilot? Or experience with another remote i am unaware of?

I have disconnected the original upper helm AP200DL head unit and the system works fine with just the lower unit functioning. My preference is a remote i can change course with from the upper helm station... IE the R100 appears to meet my needs. I have reached out to "Robertson Repair" to price replacing the LCD on my upper head unit. (Spare or reinstall if the remote plan falls apart.) I did read through the archives and reached out to a couple of members and Robertson Repair through that.

Thoughts and experience with AP200DL remotes appreciated.

Thanks, SK

Attachments

• AP200DL.jpg
    AP200DL.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom