received dingy from Northwest Inflatables Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

magna 6882

Guru
Vessel Name
Intrepid
Vessel Make
North Pacific/ NP-45 Hull 10
I wanted to leave a note regarding my experience with Steve at NW. New NP45 and have the boat at Elliot bay. Need to do a transmission service so can move the boat. No big deal since my wife had eye surgery and was going to be down for a week.Steve then called and said the boat was ready. I explained my problems so he offered to launch at shilsho and motor over to elliot. Help me push the boat to one side and get the dingy set on top then return the boat and tie off. I then took him to has car.
It was scheduled for monday but i need to take my wife in for post-op that day so he said lets just do sunday. He spent several hours helping with the davit and figuring out where it should go.
You just dont see this kind of service anymore and i just had to let everyone know.

Nice to hear about good service for a change.

Don't ya just love being surprised by that level of service?

It's kind of a sad statement about the general service level when we're surprised by service that goes above and beyond.

Don't ya just love being surprised by that level of service?

It's kind of a sad statement about the general service level when we're surprised by service that goes above and beyond.

Good customer service starts with the individual having a love for their work. It’s hard to find that combination in the average employee...even among many small business owners. Steve at NW Inflatables is the exception.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom