Props!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDCAVE

Guru
Vessel Name
Phoenix Hunter
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 (1985)
Props to Fluidseal! I've been there 4 times now and 3 of the 4 times, they didn't charge me for the o-rings I bought (or should I say borrowed).

It's one of those "in the back of the industrial park" places that you'd never think to go. But if they don't have that o-ring or gasket you want, they'll make it for you.

Fluidseal, just off Bridgeport in Rchmond, BC.

just bring my rudder cylinder to the hydraulic shop nearby to repear a leak, I hope they will be as you describe!

L.

Never picked on JD before.
Sorry I mentioned it now but Sooooo many thread ritles are misleading and much more often say nothing about what the thread's about. Makes no difference of course if one reads all the threads but most don't .. I'll bet. I don't.
If you want your thread read tell us what it's about in the title.

Sorry I mentioned it now but Sooooo many thread ritles are misleading and much more often say nothing about what the thread's about. Makes no difference of course if one reads all the threads but most don't .. I'll bet. I don't.

HEAR HEAR!!
Also placing your thread in the proper category will elicit much more response.

Point taken! My biggest issue is with people posting maintenance threads in the general forum.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom