Pollen Sweaters (Lund, BC)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Northern Spy
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 26
Anyone who has pulled into Lund, BC probably knows Nancy's Bakery and Pollen Sweaters, and how good they both are.

Pollen sweaters wear like iron and are nautical as all get out.

Saw that Pollen Sweaters is having a sale and that is rare. So I thought I would share for those who may want another or missed out the first time.

I have no affiliation with either Pollen or Nancy's.

IMG_20200508_120807~2.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought one for myself, one for my wife and one for my son's partner. They are rugged, can be washed, don't pill and are very comfortable. It's surprising you can wear this somewhat heavy sweater yet not be hot inside a home while wearing it. I noticed this trait as did my son's girlfriend.

I also posted about Pollen sweaters here a while back. These sweaters are the go to sweater for the commercial fisherman along the inside BC coast.

Thank you for the notice!

I bought my first Pollen Sweater last year (at the Refuge Cove apparel store). They are absolutely top quality !

Thank you for the notice!

I bought my first Pollen Sweater last year (at the Refuge Cove apparel store). They are absolutely top quality !
You are welcome.

They really are great sweaters. Everyone in my family and a lot of extended family have them. Most people in the area have one or two.

I often fly home from the South Terminal in YVR and have to take a shuttle bus from the main terminal. The shuttle drivers frequently asked the passengers where their destination is to ensure people don't get on inadvertently as the South Terminal only serves smaller towns in BC.

One time I had this happen...

"Where ya going?" Bella Bella. "OK" "Where ya going?" Port Hardy. "OK. You. You're going to Powell River." I asked how he knew. He pointed and said, "The sweater."

[emoji846]

Back
Top Bottom