Poll: Shoes or no shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you remove shoes...

• No shoes in home or on boat

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • No shoes on boat but shoes in my home

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • No shoes in my home but shoes on my boat

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Shoes both at home and on boat

Votes: 68 58.6%

• Total voters
The boat is home and indoors, no shoes unless cruising/ passing in and out. Outdoors is generally the same, weather dependent

The boat is home and indoors, no shoes unless cruising/ passing in and out. Outdoors is generally the same, weather dependent

Outdoors is another situation entirely and also interesting. My cousins all lived in rural areas and grew up going barefoot. I lived in the city and never went barefoot. Even at night at home I'd wear socks around, but didn't go barefoot outdoors. Now when my cousin stepped on some glass that even further lessened by barefoot desires and then when we were boating and a friends cousin stepped on glass when we were in the water close to a dam I stopped going barefoot walking in the lake. I do go barefoot at home in our back yard, on the patio, and by the pool. However, I know there's no glass or cans or anything else there.

I'm a wimp. I admit it. The thought of stepping on glass or a rusty can does scare me.

Outdoors is another situation entirely and also interesting. My cousins all lived in rural areas and grew up going barefoot. I lived in the city and never went barefoot. Even at night at home I'd wear socks around, but didn't go barefoot outdoors. Now when my cousin stepped on some glass that even further lessened by barefoot desires and then when we were boating and a friends cousin stepped on glass when we were in the water close to a dam I stopped going barefoot walking in the lake. I do go barefoot at home in our back yard, on the patio, and by the pool. However, I know there's no glass or cans or anything else there.

I'm a wimp. I admit it. The thought of stepping on glass or a rusty can does scare me.

ah, yep, so I misspoke. By "outdoors" I meant "not indoors". What I should have said was "on deck". No we only go barefoot at the beach, normally not in the woods or such.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom