Photos for owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ozpilot

Hello everyone,

I have recently returned to Australia from vacation in Alaska & B.C. (June 2017). During that vacation I had the good fortune to take a whale watching cruise from Prince Rupert & during that cruise had the further good fortune of photographing Bald Eagles at close range.

Coincidently, Nordic Tugs 37 "NORD LYS" was passing by at the time & I have some very nice photos of eagles with NORD LYS in frame. I would like to send the owner of NORD LYS those photos. I do not want any payment, I simply wish to pass on the photos.

A web search suggests the hailing port of NORD LYS is Edmonds WA. I wonder if anyone knows of this vessel and its owners & how I might be able to get those photos to them.

I do not seek any detail of the owners other than a method of sending the files. I would be happy to send the photos to a third party so as they could be passed on.

If it helps to establish my bona-fides, I am the past owner of a Bertram 32 & member of the Royal Motor Yacht Club, Australia.

I hope that someone might be able to help, if so, please contact me via PM.

Some samples of the photos attached.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0846.jpg
    IMG_0846.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3513.jpg
    IMG_3513.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3519.jpg
    IMG_3519.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 85
Check SENTOA.org. It's an owner's group that has a list of owners.

Plug in the vessel name and it will get you close. I wish I was the owner. What a great shot and welcome to the Forum.

Thank you Larry, as per the other info I have found, owners name, hailing port but no further contact info.

I'm hoping someone here will know the owners, seems too creepy for me to dig deep into the interweb for their info.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom