Our communities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markpierce

Master and Commander
Vessel Name
Carquinez Coot
Vessel Make
penultimate Seahorse Marine Coot hull #6
The new format allows us to form "communities" allowing us to easily communicate with others in our geographic area/boat-type/whatever associations.

Thanks to Al/FlyWright (?), this forum's first community is for those in the San Francisco Bay and California Delta Community.

haha.. guess I will be in my own community..the FNECommunity....

"hey all those out there that are from home"??? wanna join The Far North East Community"??

I'se da boy dat builds da boat & I'se da boy dat sails ere...

hope ya don't mind me sneaking in one of your communities every now and agin..:eek:

Last edited:
We don't mind if you don't mind. How are you Elwin?
haha.. guess I will be in my own community..the FNECommunity....

"hey all those out there that are from home"??? wanna join The Far North East Community"??

I'se da boy dat builds da boat & I'se da boy dat sails ere...

hope ya don't mind me sneaking in one of your communities every now and agin..:eek:

We will be doing some special things with this feature in the future. I don't want to spill all the beans quite yet as we have some other stuff to put in place that will be the foundation for the system to work but you did find a hidden and under used gem in the software.

Hey there Carey, so glad you are around. Things are great.. This new format is much better than the last one. I will take you up on the offer. I don't contribute much but love to read and learn. I will not get on the water this year until Aug just because work is still what I have to do until I reach the ripe old age of 61 haha, then it is retire time for me ( I think ).

August??? That is sad my friend. However, I can't brag of a much better situation. I work part time, with no schedule whatsoever, and only hope for maybe six or eight weekends and a possible 3-4 one week trips. We used to get out ninety nights a year. Between my wife's work commitments and my own, it is difficult. The good news is that we both love our work. We are just completing some big improvements on the boat, and hope to get out in April, before I go on the road for work.
As you know, I had my falling out with the Forum, but I am almost over it, and missed you and many others on the site, so I will give it another go. Thanks for being the person you are. I look forward to many years of exchanging our experiences.
Thanks, Carey

Thanks Mike. How could I stay away?

Back
Top Bottom