Now I've Gone and Done It (reprinted from the PMM Forum)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KMA

Howdy ya'll.* I've not been around much of late, having been immersed in work and other pastimes (such as enjoying this lovely weather on my boat, plus having found a new computer game*
tonguestickout.gif
).* Age of Conan rocks!

Anyway, I just thought I'd let those that have kept up with my on-again, off-again search for a new boat know that we (finally) signed a Letter of Intent with Nordhavn for hull #6 of their new N60 series.* If all goes according to plan, the keel should be laid around the end of January next year, and we hope to take delivery between August and October of next year.

The N60 is actually a stretched N55, where they added about 4' to the cockpit, 1' to the swim step and extended the boat deck by 2'.* The running gear remains the same, except they moved the rudder back approx. 18".

We're sure there will be trim/balance issues to be ironed out with the stretch, and we're thinking by hull #6 they should have all the bugs fixed.* We're working up the options list right now, so we have all our ducks in a row when our salesman gets back from his vacation.* He'll need the rest, because he won't get a moment's peace when he gets back
wink.gif

In the meantime, I'll keep you posted here on our progress, as well as bouncing interior/equipment/outfitting designs and ideas off the great minds that hang out here.

Chuck

Congrats, Chuck. I am sure it will be a fine boat!!!!

When's the christening party?

We need to make reservations early before the air fares go up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom