Nordic Tug 37

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pacific North west has always, in my experience, referred to the Washington & Oregon states when discussing ocean waterways. As in the Pacific North West of the US. The BC coast is the BC coast.

Pacific North west has always, in my experience, referred to the Washington & Oregon states when discussing ocean waterways. As in the Pacific North West of the US. The BC coast is the BC coast.

Exactly.

If anything the Sunshine Coast could be referred to as the PSW of Canada.

note to US residents. - The rest of the world does not use the USA as the centre of the universe to reference everything else from. :hide:

note to US residents. - The rest of the world does not use the USA as the centre of the universe to reference everything else from. :hide:

Way to go...this thread almost calmed down :D

Help - NT 37 newbie/dummy

Soooo we have done that thing you do when you say what is this? Must be to an old mop or something, toss it.

Turns out that blue plastic thingie was a very hard to find Jabsco wash down, quick connect adapter. The new ones have three bumps, and this one is a two bump. I'm hoping someone has sold their Nordic tug 37 and found a 2 bump Jabsco adapter they would like to sell.

We need it, can't find it. Is anyone able to help us out?

It's enough to make me never throw away anything again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom