Nimble Nomad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GaEd

I am a newby to the forum. I am interested in purchasing a Nimble Nomad in decent condition and if any of you know of one that's available I would appreciate a heads up.

A question for Nomad owners, or anyone in the know; can an auxillary motor be mounted on a Nomad? Pictures of the transom area cause me questions.

Interesting boat. I've actually only seen a few "out in the wild." I don't know a whole lot about them, but they don't seem t come up for sale very often. Their owners appear to be a satisfied lot. Do you know how many were built?

And welcome aboard!

Look on CL and e-bay.

A man in our family has one w 45hp Honda.
Has been living aboard for years.

His other thread under boats wanted says he wants one with HVAC and a hot water heater. That's like wanting a unicorn. Those boats are minimalistic at best. I think I remember reading somewhere 98 Nomads were built. I've only seen one down south and it was on a trailer. Most of the ones you see for sale are in the PNW region. He might also look at the Kodiak version (sail model) and take the rig off. They are easier to find and a lot sexier looking.

Welcome! Good luck with your search. Why did you decide on a NM?

Guessing but he probably wanted a trailer boat that can get into skinny water and be towed by a light pickup truck and travel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom