Nigerians amonst us ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capn Craig

Guru
what is going on?? Four or five times I have been blocked by my security software (Trend Micro) from This site Anyone else experiencing this??

Craig

Not this site. Flash player is being phased out and if a site wants/does not want has been causing pages not loading. maybe same for you?

OK here...

200.webp

Nigeria is big county, probably biggest economy in Africa.
Highly educated population in urban areas for the most part. usually fluent in 2, 3 or 4 languages!
I work with some of them. They are intelligent, hard workers and honest.
Along with big population comes organised crime... ...nigerian phone scams and people smuggling.
Nigerians in Canada get bad rap until you get to know them.

what is going on?? Four or five times I have been blocked by my security software (Trend Micro) from This site Anyone else experiencing this??
Craig
I too was experiencing what seemed like a 'takeover' by an external site trying to get
me to 'upgrade' my Flash Player. I even fell for it and tried to follow the update path.
Fortunately it appears that there was no harm done, just some inconvenience to me.
It seems to have abated now or maybe my having cleared the cache and cookies fixed it.

Nigeria is big county, probably biggest economy in Africa.
Highly educated population in urban areas for the most part. usually fluent in 2, 3 or 4 languages!
I work with some of them. They are intelligent, hard workers and honest.
Along with big population comes organised crime... ...nigerian phone scams and people smuggling.
Nigerians in Canada get bad rap until you get to know them.

And they can spell amongst! Especially when drilling gas pipelines and saying "There are fumes amongst us!"

Last edited:
Sounds like a personal problem. Probably has something to do with your security settings. Never happens to me and I post quite a bit and check the site daily.

pete

Back
Top Bottom