New regulations for small tugboats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• ingenika.jpg
    ingenika.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
It looks like it's just a new way for boats to comply with existing regulations, not new regulations.

Cool. It amazing to watch these small tugs up and down B.C. Last summer we saw one by Butedale. The current was going pretty good and he was bucking it at 2kts. We called over and asked if he needed anything. He said maybe a bigger engine. You could tell he was in his happy zone.

Alaskan Sea-Duction; said:
I came across this…What's the history behind this.

And I came across this. What’s the history behind 90% of your linked, not so “new” information being about BC or Canada?

Are you a closet Canadian or just another envious foreigner?

If you actually read the articles linked and made use of simple Google searches, others wouldn’t have to read it to you.

And don’t tell me I don’t have to read it. I do, otherwise it just stays as misinformation and leads to misconceptions.

How did you miss this headline?
https://globalnews.ca/news/8512575/tilhqotin-outraged-alaska-salmon-fishery/

Last edited:
And I came across this. What’s the history behind 90% of your linked, not so “new” information being about BC or Canada?

If you actually read the articles linked and made use of simple Google searches, others wouldn’t have to read it to you.

And don’t tell me I don’t have to read it. I do, otherwise it just stays as misinformation and leads to misconceptions.

The op asked a simple question and added a link without adding any personal view or comments, no need to get your flannel in a ruffle.
Hollywood

hollywood8118; said:
The op asked a simple question and added a link without adding any personal view or comments.

OP certainly did add a personal view or comment when he made up the part about it being “New regulations” and again, if OP read his own links and did a snippet of research, he would find the answers. TF is not FB.

Thread title: New regulations for small tugboats.

The truth: New small vessel compliance program for tugs - SSB No.: 1/2022

Big difference between a regulation and a program.

Man you need to get a life and enjoy it. You appear to be sour on life. Get you a cup of coffee take a sip, smile. Its not hard. Stop being so angry.

The op asked a simple question and added a link without adding any personal view or comments, no need to get your flannel in a ruffle.
Hollywood

Maybe he hit his head when he fell out of bed this morning. Gezzz

Back
Top Bottom