The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwnall

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Morgan
Vessel Make
Gulfstar 36
Hi. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member, and say how glad I am that I found this forum. I have just sold a 40' sailboat which I bought in 1994 (and lived on for four years), and of course immediately have boat fever again! But singlehanding a 40' sailboat is strenuous at times, and I am getting older, so time to start looking at trawlers. Saw loads of them while were were cruising the ICW, and they looked very comfortable. So have decided to try and find an older one to buy. In this vein, I hope that I may be forgiven in advance for asking a lot of what are probably going to be stupid questions. But I will very much appreciate your collective wisdom and advice.
John
(Havana, Florida)

Welcome aboard. No stupid questions here! Make sure you become familiar with our "search" feature. It'll help.

Welcome, We sold our Tayana 37 for a trawler in 2005 and love everything but the wake makers.

Welcome aboard! Pics? :-D

Howdy John

Welcome to TF! No question is stupid... but some questionably-studid answers may develop. lol

Good luck in your trawler search. Although there may not be too many available where you reside, I strongly recommend you review Tollycraft boats. Yachtworld is a good place to get a gander. Tolly's are one of the best made, most comfortable and sea worthy craft available; affordable too. We simply love our Tolly. She treats us exceptionally well... as we do for her in return of the favor! :dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom