New improved burgee logo poll, please read below before voting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick a TF Logo, Multiple choices allowed.

• Logo 1

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Logo 5

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Logo 6

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Logo 7

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bungee procedure effort thanks are deserved by and go to "Hal"!

Edit: Also thanks to Bacchus, Wayfarer... and others...

Last edited:
Don and Dave are working on it as well not just me. Bacchus and Wayfarer. Apologies for my 3:00am snippy response. I will say this, hours of Photoshop work on these friggin logos trying to make them look reasonable. I'm no PS pro so takes me and the other guys longer than you would believe. But...we figure just another 7-9 polls and we will be done.

Joke. Right now we are thinking we will put up a final logo choice poll and then a pick the darn thing poll. 2 more. I think maybe 3 days to vote instead of 5? Yes, no?

Last edited:
Black Eyed Susan - Sounds great. You have us all looking forward to seeing a finished flag! Nice work everyone. The top two are running away with the poll. It will be interesting to see which one leads once you narrow it down to the two of them.

Black Eyed Susan - Sounds great. You have us all looking forward to seeing a finished flag! Nice work everyone. The top two are running away with the poll. It will be interesting to see which one leads once you narrow it down to the two of them.

Well... # 3 of course! - LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom