Neighbor tossed this. It was abused, worn finish, joints were come loose, someone had written on the top with an ink pen. This I knew would fit in my salon next to my chair. It is made of cherry wood. It also needed 2 new inner pieces that frame the drawer floor shelf. And the joints were loose. I took it all apart and reglued and made some new parts and sanded and stained it with Minwax Ipswitch pine color. About a week to get to this stage.
Some of the little steel nails I used little 1" long SS screws. They wont rust like steel nails and will hold better.
It needs a clear coat next.
Some pics, it turned out really nice.
Seeing it was real cold weather, I stripped off the failed finish in my home shower using the citri-strip.