Need a broker in Annapolis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any suggestions on a good brokerage firm in Annapolis?

I haven't had contact with him in years, but I feel that Alan Hamerstron at Interyacht can be recommended without qualification. I have chartered twice from him, and oredered a new trawler to be built through him. I believe that they do strictly brokerage now. I found him to be a man of integrity that will do what he says. All were great experiences.

Interyacht

Long time ago, we dealt with Neal Barrett from YachNet, and he was excellent.

More recently, we talk with various local Knot 10 guys, since they usually bring some beer to our annual owners club party :) No actual "brokerage" experience with them, though.

Also recently, I expressed some interest in a boat Walczak had listed.. and the broker I spoke with was very helpful. Didn't go any further than that, but I now qualify for the e-mail list :) and I at least take that for diligence. Later, they had a boat like ours for sale and I looked at it during the Annapolis show, I mentioned it to the owners club, voila, they got a sale and we got a new club member.

-Chris

Last edited:
DaddyO, Mark Bowerman, is a member here and will do a bang-up job for you!

I have had great success, and in the mid-Atlantic area would personally only deal with, Trey Schaefer, at Coastline Yacht Sales. I've found him to be totally straightforward, no-nonsense, honest, and just a pleasure to deal with. He's based on Baltimore, but that might be close enough to Annapolis for you.

treyschaefer@msn.com
Cell 443-257-8973
Office 410-719-4300

Scott Heckard, Annapolis Sailyard (they do power, too).

I second Annapolis Sailyard. Scott and Cary are fine brokers. I have purchased a boat from them and they are first class. Located in Annapolis Harbor.
Slowpoke

Back
Top Bottom