"My Lady," is getting there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigfish

Vessel Name
My Lady
Vessel Make
Formosa 42 Double Cabin
New bottom paint, refastened swim step and strut, rebuilt racors, one new bilge pump and float switch, new condenser on one of two airco's, new refrigerator, one boat unit's worth of fuel polishing... seriously nasty as PO only ran it 3 times in the last year... $800 of new fuel added to the old stuff, and we're heading 85 miles south to the new slip on Thursday...

Once there, I'll be replacing the rotten bow pulpit with a new homemade "aged" Burmese Teak, custom built (by me) replacement. Also I'll be fixing/altering/tweaking/improvising a solution to the problematic rot on the lower 8 inches of mast, sealing leaks and gluing what needs to be glued on the dinghy, servicing what needs to be done to the dinghy outboard, adding a few new things to the main salon, or is it "saloon?" then we'll probably sit back and relax in the new digs, fish a bit and plan for our trip to the keys..

Sounds like a fun and exciting time for you and your boat. Where are you moving My Lady from/to? Keep us posted on your projects.

We're moving from Fisherman's Village Marina in Punta Gorda to Calusa Marina in Goodland, Florida. I'll take before and after photos of the bow pulpit and mast project. I also have an idea for a collapsible shade thingy for the back deck that I'll suspend from the mast while we're at anchor.

Back
Top Bottom