Merry Christmas my fellow TFers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou_tribal

Guru
Vessel Name
Bleuvet
Vessel Make
Custom Built
Merry Christmas to you all!
May you enjoy your Christmas Eve and have good time!

Cheers!

L

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attachments

• RocheCard.jpg
    RocheCard.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 46
Went to lunch and then to take the annual Christmas photo under the oak tree we planted when the M-I-L passed - nine years old now. This evening to St John The Baptist for Christmas Eve mass, then dinner at the local hole-in-the-wall Italian.

Just back and children (all grown adults) going into their new Christmas PJs. Bottle of Malbec open and a couple more on tap. Before they go to bed I will read The Night Before Christmas. Then after they go to bed (if they do before we go) we will take their stockings from the mantle, fill them and put them outside their bedroom doors - if they are still up when we are ready for bed we will do this when we get up.

Three turkeys defrosting - two for the church elderly and poor dinner and one for us.

Merry Christmas. As Britishers, this is our big family holiday.

Bring it on!

Turkey in the oven, guests arriving, champagne on ice. It`s already Christmas in Australia!
A Merry Christmas to all the TF family.

Wife is working tonight like for every Christmas eve since we met. She will be back at 10PM (luckily as usually it is at midnight) so we will have our eve dinner when she comes back. Wine, Champagne are in the fridge along with foie gras and some charcuterie.
Waiting for her I will go back in my workshop and play with some woodworking.
I love my life and feel very happy and lucky :)

L

Wife is working tonight like for every Christmas eve since we met. She will be back at 10PM (luckily as usually it is at midnight) so we will have our eve dinner when she comes back. Wine, Champagne are in the fridge along with foie gras and some charcuterie.
Waiting for her I will go back in my workshop and play with some woodworking.
I love my life and feel very happy and lucky :)

L

In the words of Burl Ives - "kiss her once for me!"

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.
May you have many hours of wonderful cruising and few hours of maintenance

Merry Christmas all I have been away for a while

Good wishes to all from here too. Merry Christmas.

Our Christmas this year is much different from years past. No kids, no grandkids, just the two of us and the dog. We made a reservation for a staycation at a new boutique hotel for Christmas eve. It's right on the Columbia and has a beautiful view. We checked in about 4:30 and opened a bottle of Proseco. After tipping the bubbly a bit we walked to a nice seafood restaurant for dinner. I had scallops, GW had steelhead. Then back to the room for a bit more bubbly before hitting the sack.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Christmas Eve - Our Family and close-friend-family over for dinner. Then "steal a gift" fun. Finally, a pictionary game on big marker/eraser board. By Midnight it's past pillow time for us all!

Christmas Day - Early family gathering for presents' opening with lots of sweet snacks. By noon - say Bye, Bye! Time to rest.

Being so incredibly blessed, we appreciate our blessings every hour of life!

May 2020 bring all you need and more... :thumb:

Happy New Year!!!

Art and Linda :dance::dance:

Last edited:
Hope everyone is mellow this evening.

God grant you lightness in your step,
A smile on every face you meet,
Loved ones gathered at your hearth,
And at your door, good friends to greet
A holy hymn upon your lips,
A window candle burning bright
And may the Good Lord bless your heart