Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas from Cape Cod

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 52
My marina just called to say my boat has no power. Talking to them, they checked the power all the way to the isolation transformer, which has baked. So I'm on the ferry to the Sunshine Coast with a new transformer, to spend my Xmas Eve on the floor of my engine room changing it out. Merry Christmas you lot, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and think of me lying on my floor when you have your first drink!

Greetings,
Mr. X. I'm sure many members will soon be lying on the floor in sympathy and thinking of you. We're all kindred spirits here. All the best.
darryl-drunk31.gif

My marina just called to say my boat has no power. Talking to them, they checked the power all the way to the isolation transformer, which has baked. So I'm on the ferry to the Sunshine Coast with a new transformer, to spend my Xmas Eve on the floor of my engine room changing it out. Merry Christmas you lot, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and think of me lying on my floor when you have your first drink!

Your boat loves you, misses you, and is conspiring to get you to visit...take a small gift.

Merry Christmas to all from New Orleans.

Merry Christmas from the FL Panhandle

After adding some lights in the stormy weather yesterday, we're looking forward to a calm sunny Christmas day. Have a great Christmas everyone.

Know it isn't a trawler, but we are liveaboards. :)

Attachments

• 2014-12-23 17.59.02.jpg
    2014-12-23 17.59.02.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 2014-12-23 18.00.10.jpg
    2014-12-23 18.00.10.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
merry Christmas to all from Ashley and wendy
Gippsland lakes Victoria australia

al
meg