Originally Posted by caltexflanc
Sailor's Exchange in St Augustine, Marine Connection, and Sailorman in Ft Lauderdale were regular haunts of mine in Florida. Augmented by the various flea markets, especially Dania. I kept an ongoing list of stuff to look out for. Wonderful resources.
Don't get me started on Nautical Swap Meets! Just stumbled upon the local nautical swap meet in Napa, CA and scored big. Got over $200 worth of parts for under $50. My summer shopping list is complete.
1. 50A-30A adapter (That's a sharpie mark, not a burn mark in the photo)
2. West Marine Boat Pole
3. West Marine SS Rod Holder
4. 2 sanitation Y valves (broke 2 this year!
5. Large Carabiner
6. Wichard SS Mooring Hook
7. 3 rolls of Rescue Tape (1-1 inch, 2-1 1/2 inch)
8. Laminated Trash Plan
9. 2 misc plumbing adapters
10. 2 Cape Hatteras line chafe protectors