Louis CK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the speed he ran at shows the fuel bill is no issue...either for him or the producer....

I wish the cops would bring me food when I'm stuck someplace....:D

The rest of the " Comedians in Cars " are well worth watching. I have been a avid watcher since they series first appeared.. Its a bit of a refreshing twist on the "reality" type of show.

Cool cars, coffee, food and some funny dialog .. great combo.
The videos drives the point home why the "greats" in comedy persist. The vid with Don Rickles is one of my fav's.. he is just damn funny... and sharp for a old guy.

HOLLYWOOD

The rest of the " Comedians in Cars " are well worth watching. I have been a avid watcher since they series first appeared.. Its a bit of a refreshing twist on the "reality" type of show.

Cool cars, coffee, food and some funny dialog .. great combo.
The videos drives the point home why the "greats" in comedy persist. The vid with Don Rickles is one of my fav's.. he is just damn funny... and sharp for a old guy.

HOLLYWOOD

Concur! I just found them myself, and thought the appearance of a GB so prominent in one episode was worth a mention here.

Thanks for the great link! I wasn't doing anything tonight anyway....except binge watching Comedians in Cars!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom