Looking for a Camano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeanrouleau

Hi. I’m new to this forum and I would like to purchase a used Camano Troll. I’m looking regularly at Yachtworld and other similar sites but so far have not been able to find the magic one. If you know of anyone selling a Camano Troll in good condition please let me know. I am really serious about this. Being from the Montreal region I can’t consider boats from the west coast. Too far or too expensive to transport. Thank you everybody.

Last edited:
2 in Maryland -

A 2015 Helmsman 31, the Camano hull with an updated interior - Link

or a 1997 Original Camano - Link

Thank you Admiral S. I would love the Hellmsman but it’s not in my price range. I had already seen the other one. It has been on Yachrworld for quite a while.

Isn't there still one in mass for sale on yachtworld? There was a few weeks ago

Ideally i’m looking for Camano’s for sale other than the ones on Yachtworld. Private sellers for instance....

If you haven't done so already, you might want to join Trawler Living and Cruising on Facebook. There are almost 19,000 members and there are Camano Troll owners on there.

Ideally i’m looking for Camano’s for sale other than the ones on Yachtworld. Private sellers for instance....

Jean,

Why? Camanos would be hard to find privately listed IMO. I owned one and bought it from a Yachtworld listing.

Why not just buy it from a broker? The seller pays the commission NOT you. Plus a good broker will help you expedite the paperwork and ease the process of buying a U.S. boat for a Canadian citizen.

Back
Top Bottom