land yacht users

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rogerh

Guru
Vessel Name
At Last
Vessel Make
1990 Jefferson 52 Marquessa
I find TF so valuable with our trawlers/motor yachts. It has saved me tons of aggravation and money. We now have purchased a diesel pusher motor home. Still have the Jefferson. I am trying to determine a blog that I could join that provided the same type of help and friendship that TF has provided for our motor home. Any suggestions from those who share both the land and water yachts.
As always thanks in advance.

When I had my Bluebird M380 pusher I found that IRV2 was an excellent forum much like TF. If you bought a Bluebird then you know about the WOG Forum.

I came from a molded fiberglass travel trailer back to a molded fiberglass trawler. The site that i was a memebr of was FiberglassRV.com. Had some great informationa and looks and works very much like Trawler Forum.

I also hang out on IRV2 (Winemaker2) and find it useful.
Recently found / joined TRVN TiffinRVNetwork.
Not run by Tiffin but ratherfor owners and wannaB's.
Currently looking at / for a Tiffin RED.

You can view both w/o joining.

iRV2 Forums are excellent and filled with knowledge by active recreational vehicle users. I highly recommend them.

A number of specific motorhome brands have user forums that have more information about that brand than other forums such as Escapees, etc. Great for troubleshooting. When we had our Newell we used Escapees and Rv.net mostly but learned the most about our coach from Newell Gurus

When we had our first RV, a Beaver, I joined the Beaver Ambassador Club (fees of $30/yr). As it was a 13 yr old coach when we got her, that forum was quite valuable and due to the presence of some very knowledgeable and dedicated members, was every bit as good as TF. I also joined the FMCA (fees as well, but cheaper/yr) and enjoyed their forum. Some knowledgeable and dedicated members there too, but as it includes all makes of "Motor Coaches" not so much of specific application to my own coach. When I moved up to a newer Monaco, I let the Beaver group go. I rarely sign in to the FMCA group now, as my newer coach just doesn't have many problems, and I spend my time with TF.

Back
Top Bottom