Just a plug for good service . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kuncicky

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Betty L
Vessel Make
1973 Gulfstar
I'm fairly new on the Trawler Forum, and so I hope this doesn't break any rule. But I just wanted to put in a plug for an outfit called GenuinedealZ. I ordered a custom-built 16' battery cable from them just a few days ago, and received it today. So from order to receipt was about three days. Not inexpensive, but the shipping was free. And certainly the quality of the work is impressive. Beats anything that I ever could have jury-rigged myself.

Bill

They have a nice online "wire maker" for ordering too (or did in 2017 anyway). I normally make my own, but I was with a buddy RV-ing far from home and he needed new cables, so we ordered from GenuineDealz.

I liked how easy it was to design the cables on their ordering page. Length, wire color, ring size, and even heat shrink color.

I missed being able to turn the lugs to varying angles to suit the situation, which I can do at home, but other than that it was great (and you don't always need that).

Bill, I’ve used them as well. Good service, decent price, and the quality has appeared good. For someone like me, I don’t need to make new cables often enough to justify the cost and storage of a quality crimper.

I ordered a bunch of cables from them this year for my electrical refit. Husband and wife team in Georgia. Good stuff, reasonable prices and top notch fast service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom