Interesting custom boat (brand new)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Makes a nice tender on a 300 footer

I don't get the aft end of the deckhouse. Tiny ports, no door. I'd have to have at least one of those faults corrected plus lose ALL the exterior brightwork.

For $700k, in 43 feet you get

Sparce accomodations
No railings
Challenging engine room / compartment
Brightwork on the topsides
Questionable looking anchor roller

And as said above, weird aft bulkhead facing a large cockpit.

Maybe its me, but I don't get the design choices on this one.

"Nice boat" is right, but $700K seems like a lot of do-re-mi for a 43' overnight / weekend boat. And, as noted above - aft visibility?

Seems like another example of the short supply of boats for sale, so owners throttling up their price beyond what was previously considered reasonable. But, supply and demand, and that is how it works.

Is this a new vessel with a 10 year old engine? From the description and photo it appears to be, but I only briefly looked at the ad.

I can think of better things to do with my hard earned 3/4 million bucks… like retire!

"Is this a new vessel with a 10 year old engine? From the description and photo it appears to be, but I only briefly looked at the ad."

If the" keel is laid"in a certain year the engine can match it.

This is sometimes done to allow a simpler less complex engine to be fitted with out hassles from the Air Police.

"Is this a new vessel with a 10 year old engine? From the description and photo it appears to be, but I only briefly looked at the ad."

If the" keel is laid"in a certain year the engine can match it.

This is sometimes done to allow a simpler less complex engine to be fitted with out hassles from the Air Police.

I nothiced that too. A 10 year old engine with zero hours is strange. Also, for 43', you don't get much space. It is a pretty looking boat just not very practical for most of us. Make a nice picnic boat for the right owner I guess.

Back
Top Bottom