Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What, not manly enough for you? Hey, I don't know what your problem is and have never been to Alaska. Maybe I'll clear my question through you next time Ace.
BrianG sent me a nice private message saying

GFY
You're pathetic

Thank you Brian, this is clever!

Do me a favor, when you have a personal attack, post your comment here instead of sending me a private message as i is not really manly lol

L

L

Greetings,
Mr. L_t. WHAT????? YOU'RE pathetic and I'm not? I agreed with you and still do. The antics of the "professional" fisherman in the video clip drips of pathos. I didn't get any PM's. YOU must be BG's favorite....

Thanks Mr. L_t. Now I'm sad...

iu

Well this is one of the dumber blowups I’ve seen, and on my favorite thread too. BTW I’m no moderator but I believe personal attacks by PM are strictly verboten.

Also, in other forums I’ve been a part of, posting the contents of a PM on a public thread was also not allowed.

I read the statement as saying the captains’ behavior in the video was pathetic, not a particular poster’s familiarity with types of Alaskan fishing vessels. Coffee up everyone.

Last edited:
Re: the Sterling Atlantic, our local broker here on Longboat Key had a 43 for sale for quite some time. The wife and I got aboard and while stricken by the exceptional style, fit & finish of everything, it seemed pretty cramped for a 43’. Even more restricted was the ER. Surely, one if the most gorgeous cruising boats we’ve ever seen. If we were both small people, it might have felt different. Price on that particular boat began at around 330K but I think it sold for around 200. FL may not have been the best plave to sell that boat.

Greetings,
Mr. L_t. WHAT????? YOU'RE pathetic and I'm not? I agreed with you and still do. The antics of the "professional" fisherman in the video clip drips of pathos. I didn't get any PM's. YOU must be BG's favorite....

Thanks Mr. L_t. Now I'm sad...

iu
Come on my friend, you are pathetic too you know [emoji1]

L

BrianG sent me a nice private message saying

GFY
You're pathetic

Thank you Brian, this is clever!

Do me a favor, when you have a personal attack, post your comment here instead of sending me a private message as i is not really manly lol

L

L

Yep, I got a go f__ myself message.
Pretty funny and a bit sad that someone can lose it so easily.
Internet tough guys :rolleyes:

Sort of like the old dodgem cars.....
Feel sorry for the guy in the RIB. That has to be very dangerous

Bruce,

Nice distraction from the Alaskan fishing- hope it works:blush:

We know some guys who finally got their Hans Christian. Did you all(y`all) check the pics of the interiors/? What a beautiful boat.

And this old girl
Reckon she's in AMSA survey yet $30k - gotta be a mistake
Almost worth it for the 8lxb Gardner alone

0_4.jpg

https://www.boatsonline.com.au/boat...rcial-vessel/millkraft-ferry-partyboat/233817

Not a mistake.
From someone who knows she needs the quick $40k thrown at engine and hull but still makes a bloody cheap boat.

Oh to be young enough and silly enough to take the punt
Would need surgery to get side decks back and get a monster cockpit

Its the hull ours should have been built on.

Must......stop........looking.......

Last edited:
Lots to like there, but the alternating and different line angles would need to be resolved for me to love her.

:iagree:

The forward windows with different rakes aesthetically ruins it for me.

Ted

:iagree:

The forward windows with different rakes aesthetically ruins it for me.

Ted

Me to, though aesthetically ruin may be a bit harsh.
But no boat is perfect and if that's all you can fault then I could live with it if the price was right.

for us

Me to, though aesthetically ruin may be a bit harsh.
But no boat is perfect and if that's all you can fault then I could live with it if the price was right.
all the second level ruin the aesthetic and the stability !:eek::facepalm:Without this second level she could be a nice boat :smitten:

all the second level ruin the aesthetic and the stability !:eek::facepalm:Without this second level she could be a nice boat :smitten:

Agreed! Correctly designed fly bridge... maybe. I do love piloting from a wide open bridge with bimini shade!

Having a boat with the second level, in use 365 days a year in all conditions, let me say that real life experience is that windage and stability for us is a non issue
With 4 ft extra beam it would be less again.

But the sleeping up top with plenty of ventilation and no a/c required vs for the rest of you, sleeping in the bowels of the beast with a hot engine for company.....priceless.

Having a boat with the second level, in use 365 days a year in all conditions, let me say that real life experience is that windage and stability for us is a non issue
With 4 ft extra beam it would be less again.

But the sleeping up top with plenty of ventilation and no a/c required vs for the rest of you, sleeping in the bowels of the beast with a hot engine for company.....priceless.

Yeah - that's true! But, in addition, your boat looks cool too!! The other simply doesn't... :dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom