Insurance Rates Reduced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time to leave Mr Insurance salesman. Your presence is inappropriate.

Hi Carey
Appreciate the warm welcome to your forum.
I don't feel that sharing information that we have just been informed by underwriters that they are significantly reducing rates for Trawlers to be inappropriate. I personally like to save money on my insurance whenever possible.
Yes, I happen to be an insurance agent, I also happen to be a boat owner. I suppose I could post a topic about something I know nothing about like repairing an oil pump on Perkins diesel, but it would not be very informative and might even cause an insurance claim. :)
If anyone else has any questions on marine insurance I would be happy to discuss them.
Thank you
Rob Willis
Charter Lakes Insurance
800-879-2248
<font face="Calibri" size="3"><font face="Calibri" size="3">rwillis@charterlakes.com</font></font><font face="Calibri" size="3"></font>

Rob Willis wrote:

Hi Carey
Appreciate the warm welcome to your forum.
I don't feel that sharing information that we have just been informed by underwriters that they are significantly reducing rates for Trawlers to be inappropriate. I personally like to save money on my insurance whenever possible.
Yes, I happen to be an insurance agent, I also happen to be a boat owner. I suppose I could post a topic about something I know nothing about like repairing an oil pump on Perkins diesel, but it would not be very informative and might even cause an insurance claim. :)
If anyone else has any questions on marine insurance I would be happy to discuss them.
Thank you
Rob Willis
Charter Lakes Insurance
800-879-2248
rwillis@charterlakes.com
Mr Willis
I'm sure your reference to my warm welcome was made facetiously, but let me assure you it was in no way intended to be warm. If we allowed everyone with something to sell to drop in and create a thread we don't want to see, we could never find those of interest. For you to drop in and make your first post an advertising pitch is blatant misuse of the site.

If you took the time to look at this site you would see that advertising is bolded in blue in the advertising area, for those of us looking for specific products to peruse. If we are not shopping, then we can just read the posts of those members sharing information of common interest. If you really want to advertise on this site, I suggest you contact the moderators and they can likely guide you through the process.

-- Edited by Carey on Friday 18th of February 2011 05:45:59 PM

Back
Top Bottom