Indicator lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Byekurman

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Seawood
Vessel Make
Mainship 390
On my Mainship 390 some of the power panel Indicator lights do not light up when switches are turned on. How are these lights replaced? You can see on picture that some of the DC lights are not on. Where can I purchase these and how are they replaced? 20200528_113102.jpeg

On my Mainship 390 some of the power panel Indicator lights do not light up when switches are turned on. How are these lights replaced? You can see on picture that some of the DC lights are not on. Where can I purchase these and how are they replaced?View attachment 103191
+1:oldman:

they are replaced by removing the panel and accessed from the back.. believe me it's tedious work.. i have done a bunch of mine and I still have some to go
HOLLYWOOD

Thanks. Where do you get the replacement lamps and do you have a part number?

An attachment is all I see in your message. When I select the attachment it just takes me to the front page of the trawler forum

An attachment is all I see in your message. When I select the attachment it just takes me to the front page of the trawler forum

I see a photo of his electrical panel for the attachment.

Sierra UN22100 red, UN22110 green

They are just pushed in from the front. Two wires, one to the breaker and the other to the ground bar.

I'm Also having trouble with the attachments, all of a sudden none of the attachments will open on any of the threads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom