ICW N. C. pull out HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motion30

Guru
I am on the ICW just south of coinjock, suffering from a poorly rebuilt prop* Need a reasonable place for lift out and prop change* Any suggestistions?* I am still able to run* just slowly*** 34' MARINE TRADER

I'm no help until you get as far as the Neuse. Bach Marine on Adam's Creek (right on the ICW!), Deaton Yachts on Whitaker Creek in Oriental. Sailcraft would be the third (also in Oriental).

motion30 wrote:
I am on the ICW just south of coinjock, suffering from a poorly rebuilt prop* Need a reasonable place for lift out and prop change* Any suggestistions?* I am still able to run* just slowly*** 34' MARINE TRADER
*Try Belhaven Waterway Marina.* I think they have a railway.

Moonstruck wrote:motion30 wrote:
*Try Belhaven Waterway Marina.* I think they have a railway.

*They did this spring (railway)*and were great people...very helpful and caring when were were delayed there for a day due to a bad cold front with tornados passing all around.

We hit a log while transiting the Alligator-Pungo*canal, bending both props*& rudders. Belhaven Marine had us out & repaired in 2 days @ a reasonable fee. Nice people, interesting town. They are also the local Boat US tow group. Give them a call first to see if the prop guy is still available, tho'.

-- Edited by chc on Thursday 20th of October 2011 06:59:07 PM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom