Icom m710 Microphone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RichardC

Vessel Name
Good To Go
Vessel Make
DeFever 44
Hi All, I purchased a second hand Icom m710 yesterday however the microphone is missing. So if anyone has a mic they no longer need or are using could you please contact me and we may be able to do a deal.
Cheers.
Richard
conroy4@dodo.com.au
Aust...0422160415

Are you serious! or do you just like to type your own voice.

I was serious. $26 for a new mic is too much?

Icom Mic

Thanks Livewire, the first link does not ship to Australia, the second equates to approx' $160 au. I did however do an extensive search here in Oz before posting.
Cheers.

Hey Richard I have a complete unit with mic and tuner if your interested.
Thanks Livewire, the first link does not ship to Australia, the second equates to approx' $160 au. I did however do an extensive search here in Oz before posting.
Cheers.

Be aware that Icom uses the same microphone on a lot of different models. Check the manuals and find out what model they use on yours. Then, you don't HAVE to get a mic from an M710, just one of the same model.

Good luck.

Icom 710 Mic

Hey Richard I have a complete unit with mic and tuner if your interested.

Hi Yarradeen, I wish I had asked now before I purchased the unit I have. Yes I would be interested in your package. I currently have a Codan 8528S MT and tuner that has failed on several channels. I am hoping that the tuner I have will work with the Icom I brought although I am doubtful. What is the best way to contact you to discuss options.

Cheers Richard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom