I’d just like to thank you all ......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Owen Christensen

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Njordhr, say norder
I joined a while back hoping to find and acquire a trawler. Stepping way up in costs and size. So far in fact, I really didn’t know what I really needed for my life style. In love with the trawler travel, roaming the waterways, I now know it may not be for me. I’d say yet, at least, if it wern’t For the fact that I’m 71 and still working. Anyway two boats I put money down on last winter had red flags pop up on. I eventually had paid for four surveys. Some boat owner in my port kept asking me why I didn’t look at a well maintained 440 Sea Ray Express Bridge that was for sale right here, all the trawlers were 800 to 1,800 miles away.
I did buy the Sea Ray and am tickled with it. I still drive it like a trawler. The
Sea Ray is small, but big enough. I’ll try to sell my business and if I do I may be back in he market for a trawler. Right now, I’m very pleased.

Attachments

• 0C5FC6B0-37CE-4FF3-B565-3DC4A2759365.jpg
    0C5FC6B0-37CE-4FF3-B565-3DC4A2759365.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
Congrats on your new boat. Enjoy it. Nothing wrong with it not being a trawler. We are moving from a trawler to an express cruiser.

I still drive it like a trawler.

Congrats. Eventually you won't drive it like a trawler, then you'll really have fun.

Congrats! I've got a Hatteras 43DC non trawler myself, but I run her like one 90% of the time. You'll love it, regardless. Cheers, and again- congratulations!

Greetings,
Mr. OC. Good for you. Life's too short. At 71 you can't have more than another 30 or 40 good years of boating. Retire and relax.

iu

Sea Rays are good boats, lots of parts for them available. Although this group is the best, Club Sea Ray may have specific info and threads about your model for tech issues.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom