Howard's 1996 Grand Banks Europa 46 "Magic"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

O C Diver

Guru
Vessel Name
Slow Hand
Vessel Make
Cherubini Independence 45
In keeping with the TF rules of not discussing the item fore sale in a classified listing, I'm starting this thread.

https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s9/sale-1996-grand-banks-europa-46-$395-000-a-62367.html

I will be the first to tell you I'm biased with regard to Howard's boat. I've been on it many times both at the dock and when we've anchored out together while transiting the AICW. Howard and Jackie are also good friends of mine.

If you're considering a Grand Banks or Europa style boat in the 45' range, you need to go see this boat! The saloon is setup as galley aft which affords a huge living area mid ship. This configuration isn't that common, but for living aboard or cruising, it's an extremely nice layout. The aft galley combined with the covered stern deck makes a wonderful entertaining package. Have enjoyed many nice dinners or sunsets at cocktail hour on their back deck.

Howard is meticulous about maintenance and appearance when it comes to his boats. He has done a number of really nice upgrades while maintaining the character of the traditional Grand Banks design. This is truly a wonderful cruising couple's boat.

Ted

Are there any shoes in the inventory?
:rofl:

There is a grounding shoe.

:thumb:

Good luck with the sale Howard, and may the new boat be everything you wish for!

Thank you for the good wishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom