How was your boating year, 2016?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'd give my 2016 the following grade

• A-Just perfect for me. I enjoyed immensely. Wouldn't change a thing.

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • B-It was a good year on the water, but I see a couple of areas for improvement.

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • C-It was a so-so year. Better than some had, better than no boating, but not what I wish.

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • D-It was clearly below what I hoped for. I got a little in but not enough or didn't enjoy.

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • F-It was lousy. No other way to say it. On a 1 to 10 scale it was a 0.

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I would say a c at best .I had some heart health issues that WE dealt with most of the year Then we pulled the boat for bottom job in July that turned into more than just an average bottom job . ( I think the pic sums that up ) . But the boat is back at home now in a new slip with a new winter project going on .Life is good .
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Glad to hear it!

I'm one of the Fs. Family issues were more important than boating. Got to keep priorities.

The boat is still floating and there is always next year!

I'm one of the Fs. Family issues were more important than boating. Got to keep priorities.

The boat is still floating and there is always next year!

Wifey B: Absolutely the right priorities. It would be dishonorable for any of us to put boating above our family and friends. As much as I love boating, today with a full house and yard is definitely a reminder of who and what is really important in my life.

Hope your 2017 is better, not because you're necessarily boating, but because of fewer family issues.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom