Here is a good $$$$$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
" Sorry...

We're having technical difficulties and are looking into the problem now.

or Go to Walmart.com ."

Magnum Energy Magnasine = Thumbs Up

If anyone is looking for an inverter you might want to take a look.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Inv-Chgr...27zMsMoTzfaLAuOdutqJWCN_kbzQcjhyQkOem7xPMzBfg

I have the Magnum Energy MagnaSine 2800 in our boat and have installed a few of them for others. They really are great. My only beef is the limitations on installing them on a bulkhead, and the difficulty of getting an ABYC compliant (huge) ground terminal attached to the case.

These are minor issues though -- I absolutely love these things.

Well, I hope they are really good because I just ordered one. The price can’t be beat.

Well, I hope they are really good because I just ordered one. The price can’t be beat.

The last MS2800 I installed was a dealer refurbished unit. It was half the price of a new one. It was missing some parts and pieces, had a bent case and down-rev firmware. It worked flawlessly anyway.

At this price (which is way below dealer cost), I am thinking these may be refurbished units.

Good luck! And let me know if you need the AGS unit option, I have a couple of them laying around.

I have the Magnum Energy MagnaSine 2800 in our boat and have installed a few of them for others. They really are great. My only beef is the limitations on installing them on a bulkhead, and the difficulty of getting an ABYC compliant (huge) ground terminal attached to the case.

These are minor issues though -- I absolutely love these things.

That’s an unbelievable price! I have the 2812, with the 125 amp charger.

WRT the ABYC ground terminal. Is this on the shore power side or the DC side? It might be an “issue” with my install.

WRT the ABYC ground terminal. Is this on the shore power side or the DC side? It might be an “issue” with my install.
It is the case of the inverter. ABYC requires the case to be grounded to the DC negative buss or battery connection with a conductor that is equal to or one wire size smaller than the inverter's DC (-) conductor. Magnum supplies a stud, you may need to find a lug with a 1/4" hole. Easily overlooked, it's an easy ding for the surveyor. :ermm:

Guess I got another install coming up! Admiral says she wants power while we are underway! Just placed order.

These usually cost between $1300 and $ 1700. at this price, they won't last long......
Inv/Chgr, 2000W 12V 100A True-Sine
Magnum EnergyWalmart # 568056123
$566.69
Only 3 left!
Free shipping

The last MS2800 I installed was a dealer refurbished unit. It was half the price of a new one. It was missing some parts and pieces, had a bent case and down-rev firmware. It worked flawlessly anyway.

At this price (which is way below dealer cost), I am thinking these may be refurbished units.

Good luck! And let me know if you need the AGS unit option, I have a couple of them laying around.

Yes the price seems too good to be true, but it is being sold through Walmart so hopefully it is really true. It says nothing about being a refurbished unit so it better be new. Time will tell.

Hmm. Hard to resist this savings opportunity, so I didn’t try. My Zantrex system is getting old, so I also placed an order.

well there gone ,that's what i get for not checking the forum when i'm at the boat.

boat and rv accessories has some good prices on stuff, i think they are having a sale

Looks like you got the last one. Now "Out of stock".

Ok, update. The supposed good deal inverter arrived. It is a 1500 small Magnum inverter/charger. Nothing like what is shown on the Walmart web site. Spoke to Boat and RV Accessories whi is the actual seller. They said Walmart linked to the wrong inverter. They are sending me a return label and will refund the price to me, supposedly. Time will tell. Should have known it was too good to be true...

Ouch! Should I refuse the package supposed to come tomorrow?

Crap! I knew it was too good to be true. I’m expecting mine to be delivered on the 10th. Confirmation sent by Walmart for the order still says 2000 Watt Invertor - 100 Amp Charger.

Last edited:
Well the selling company did promptly send me a return label for it. I don’t know if you should refuse delivery or not. If you refuse they may charge you for shipping??? Don’t know, but what I got sure wasn’t what was advertised. Ups is picking mine up tomorrow. Maybe call the company, it isn’t Walmart but rather something like Boat and RV Accessories.

Comodave- What model Magnum 1500 did they send you? Dum me I already ordered the remote I have to return!

Is there not laws against this sort of thing? It was advertised that way and we are not getting what we paid for..... I am just saying.:facepalm:

Comodave- What model Magnum 1500 did they send you? Dum me I already ordered the remote I have to return!

It was a MM1512AE. Don’t know anything about it. Just that it wasn’t what was advertised.

Interesting that when I made the purchase my credit card fraud alert went off and I had to try a second time to complete the buy. Probably just a coincidence, but interesting still.

Now that you bring up the credit card fraud alert, mine went off also. Wonder what that means?

Back
Top Bottom