Happy Friday TFRs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
Happy Friday folks .

Attachments

• 2CA67E5E-C49A-4AEB-9206-88E9220EE309.jpg
    2CA67E5E-C49A-4AEB-9206-88E9220EE309.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 106
And the same back to you.
Is that some of your handy work Marty? The island cabinet not the spirits?

Most every day is a happy Friday for us, and not always with alcohol. :)

Being retired Friday isn’t really different than most other days. Most of the time I have to ask my wife what day is it...

I'm with Dave, but recently I took on a part time job. I worked a full day today and am sitting her nursing my FIRST Tanqueray and Tonic as my body recuperates.

Now, before any of you ask about the job after being retired for many years, I'm doing it to avoid taking bucks out of my Roth IRA fund to pay for repairs to the transmission and the generator on the boat. I'm actually having fun with the new job, and no, I won't disclose what I'm doing.

Mike, how in the heck are we gonna be able to ask for a discount if we don't know what you're doing? At least give us a hint....

All my days are now Fridays but without the work.

Marty, is that a 2015 Simi Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley is see near your speaker ammo box?

Greetings,
Mr. GFC. Re: post #5. Take heart,old friend. There's no shame with being a Walmart "greeter". You get to wear that snazzy blue vest and be nice to people all day long for pennies on the dollar.

200w.gif

I like the speaker ammo box, with battery inside and a radio on the other side of the box it would be a nice boombox!

L

Bacchus, yes we rebuilt an old house and we built the kitchen cabinets out of quarter sawn white oak .

Al, yep that’s the wine. It’s one of our favorites.
My Godson builds the ammo speakers. They have built in amp , blue tooth ready and charger. This is one of his first . He’s building some really nice ones now , even water proof.

And the same back to you.
Is that some of your handy work Marty? The island cabinet not the spirits?

Bacchus, yes we rebuilt an old house and we built the kitchen cabinets out of quarter sawn white oak .

That’s the first thing I noticed. Those cabinets are beautiful. Fine job, sir. Do you do house calls??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom